Thursday, January 20, 2011

Me

My name is Janeth and I am a very quiet person.  I like to keep quiet I dont really know why but I have always been like that since I started school.  I am more of a family person than friends person, I love spending time with my family because they are always going to be there for you and you never know what could happen to them so I feel like you have to value them and spend the most time you can with them.  The biggest influences on my life is of course my family,they have taught me so much and whenever I need something or need help on whatever they are always there to help me in any way they can.  My goals in life is to get a good education and pursue a good career not only for me, but for my parents also because they have worked so hard their whole life for me to become someone and not kill myself at work like they do and for them to see that all their hard work did pay off and they didnt kill themselves at work for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Janeth--you sound like a kid your parents can be super proud of...glad you're in class!

    ReplyDelete